Innovative Design and Prepress Department
Custom Label's prepress department is completely in-house. We utilize the latest Adobe Creative Suite versions and Nexus Artwork Systems to ensure the quality and accuracy of our printing.
Custom Label has streamlined our prepress department increase our speed to press.
- Online file upload tool.
- Digital and on-line proofing.
- Hard copy proofs overnighted to you per your request.
If you are still working on your label design give us a call. Custom Label offers a full-service design through diverse group of graphic designers.
We are current with all Adobe desktop publishing and editing tools. We will provide a medium resolution PDF Proof indicating die size, corner radius, color selection and any special attributes of your label prior to printing.
File for Digital Print
- Prepare all files for Digital as a High-Resolution PDF or in EPS form.
- Provide individual files for each item to be printed, refrain from using multiple page documents.
- Convert all spot colors to CMYK and delete all unused colors from the palate
- All art must include accurately sized crop marks or a die line showing the position of the print to trim.
- Provide a MINIMUM of 1/16 inch or 1.5mm trim/ bleed
- If using system fonts be sure convert all fonts to outlines
- Embed all linked images and fonts, if fonts cannot be embedded, convert to outlines or provide them with the native art files.
Using Linked Images
- Convert all files to CMYK at a minimum resolution of 305 pixels per inch or 120 pixels per Centimeter at 100% usage size.
- Embed Linked files or include in a folder with the native art file.
Files for Flexography Print
Prepare all files for flexography as Hires PDF or EPS in CMYK with fonts and links embedded.
Other Files for Print
- Provide Native art files.
- Include All Linked Images and Fonts.
- Convert any System Fonts to outlines.
- Clearly define all colors CMYK and SPOT and delete any unused colors from the Palate.
- Insure that trim and bleeds are clearly defined and conform to established standards.
In the event that preflight determines non conforming files, we can prepare them for print according to our guidelines at an additional fee or provide you with the information to correct the files.
Last Updated on Monday, 05 November 2012 19:01