Printed Product Labels
Custom Label is a full-service label supplier offering a complete array of products,capabilities and expertise to meet your specific labeling needs.
- UV and Water-based Flexo labels
- In-line & Off-line Hot Stamp and Embossed labels
- Coupons, Promotional Labels, and Expanded Content Labels
- All temperature specialty papers & films
- Digital printing including personalized custom labels
- Opaque cover-up labels
- Specialty constructions for soap labels, squeeze bottles, cosmetic labels, and clear no-label look for glass or plastic containers
- Materials for durable label needs including vinyl, polyester, and imprintable stocks for barcoding and serialized printing
- Unique products including folded coupon, IRC coupons, magnets, static cling labels, scratch-off game cards, seeded game promotions
- Removable, Ultra-removable and repositionable adhesive
Custom Label will work with you from conception to completion. We will ensure the materials chosen will not only help you market and sell more of your product but also stand up to the ever changing conditions through your product's life-cycle.
It's never too early to start planning for your next packaging change. Give us a call today to talk through the many options available for your primary label.
Digital Label Printing
Digital printing has changed the way we look at short run to medium run full color label printing. Digital labels can eliminate costly set-ups and plate charge for customers who are looking for full color high quality labels but do not require large quantities.
Here's what digital printing can do for you:
- Fast Turn-around
- High-Quality Four Color Process
- Cost Effective
- Just In Time
- Variable Data
- No Plate Charges
- No Plate or Color Change Fees
Digital label printing is a perfect solution for businesses with a large number of SKU's and small quantities. Examples include candle labels, private label water bottles, custom wine labels, spice jars, specialty sauces, homemade beer labels, nutraceutical labels, vitamin labels, gifts and novelties.
The greatest advantage of partnering with Custom Label as your digital label printer is that we can grow right along with your business or product line. For lower quantities start out with digital printing to keep costs low. As your demand grows, we can transition your labels from digital four-color printing to our UV Flexography press offering up to ten colors. Our pre-press department has fingerprinted our presses to make your transition seamless.